Niacinamide is the active form of Vitamin B3. A safe, nonirritating cosmeceutical ingredient which research shows can offer a number of benefits in improving the appearance of aged and photodamaged skin and improve skin moisturization. While its precise mechanism of action is not clear, clinical studies have shown topical niacinamide to be effective in improving skin texture and the appearance of hyperpigmented spots, with improvement in red blotchiness and the reduction of the severity of fine lines. It has been shown to stimulate collagen synthesis and production of ceramide, a lipid compound that contributes to the functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier. Theoretically, by improving barrier integrity, niacinamide may help the skin become more resistant to external irritants - Potent antioxidant (shown to be able to protect skin from oxidative damages) - Can improve the appearance of aged and fragile skin - Widely used as add-on ingredient in skin-lightening products to correct hyperpigmentation and age spots - Has soothing activity useful for blemished skin - Can improve the appearance of aged, hyperpigmented and photodamaged skin - Can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines - When combined with vitamin A palmitate, niacinamide showed enhanced skin lightening properties
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) for Cleansers. -
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on ingredients availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days, the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.