Intense Antioxidant, Protective, and Moisture Replenishing Tinted Sunscreen SPF45+
Protects the skin from the four external factors responsible for more than 85% of skin aging - pollution, light, climate, and irritants.
20% Vitamin E + F + C & A Complex + Lipochroman.
Vita-Soothe Protection SPF45+
- Lipochroman: High potency, strongest antioxidant on the market, protects from oxygen and nitrogen free radical formation (no other antioxidants protect against nitrogen free radicals). Improve the appearance of skin aging changes, including wrinkles, uneven pigment, loss of elasticity and skin redness
- Vitamin E: A form of Vitamin E that is 20 times stronger as an antioxidant and is the only antioxidant that protects skin from Nitrogen free radicals caused by environmental pollutants.Supported by numerous studies over the past few years, Vitamin E Acetate has been shown to increase the enzyme activity in the skin, prevent free radical induced skin damage, increase epithelisation of surface wounds and increase the moisturisation
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): Combination of retinol (pure vitamin A) and the fatty acid palmitic acid. Research has shown it to be an effective antioxidant when applied to skin. You may be surprised to learn that retinyl palmitate is found naturally in our skin, where it works as an antioxidant, particularly in regard to helping protect skin from UV light exposure—though it does not replace the need for sunscreen.
- Vitamin C (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate):Present at 3%, this antioxidant, skin brightening collagen-booster is 8 times stronger than L-ascorbic acid at collagen formation; it helps reverse sun damage by shielding from UVA as well as UVB.
- Vitamin F (Linoleic and Linolenic Acids):Omega-6 essential fatty acids that replenish moisture so that dull, rough skin softens and firms with continued use. Excellent for acneic skin since acneic skin is deficient in Vitamin F.