Rosehip Seed Oil Profile 15% oleic fatty acid (Omega 9) 45% linoleic fatty acid (Omega 6) 35% linolenic fatty acid (Omega 3) gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 0.5% phytosterols 0.1% tocopherols 0.335 ppm tretinoin or all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA) Key Benefits High in unsaturated fatty acids High in anti-oxidants High in beta-carotene, the precursor to Vitamin A Promotes epithelization of wounds Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles Offers anti-inflammatory properties Cosmetic Formulations Skin: Good for cosmetic products to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and burns, and to soothe chapped or dry skin. Facial products: Good for products to maintain or increase skin’s elasticity or firmness, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and reducing the look of acne or photo-aging damage. Body or face oil: Good for products to reduce scars, sooth chapped or dry skin, or increase skin’s elasticity or firmness. Lips: Ingredient for lip balms, lipsticks and other lip care products. Massage: As part of a massage oil blend, especially for products designed to help with scarring. INCI: Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Seed Oil
Rosehip Seed Silky Oil - prof
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice will show the amount paid in this order. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on product availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.
Rosehip seed oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, fragrance,Phenoxyethanol