Light and elegant feeling.
Rose Hip Extract Hemp Seed Oil is ideal for incorporation in skin care formulations which promote beneficial conditioning properties. Extracted in hemp seed oil, FSS Rose Hip Extract HSO may impart skin conditioning benefits for a luxurious, skin-nourishing experience that mimics the idea of indulging for beauty’s sake alone! Rose hips are the fruit of rose bushes and can have more than 60 times as much vitamin C as one orange. Rose hip extract is intensely hydrating with a high absorbing level, helping penetrate the skin almost immediately.
Hemp seed oil has one of the highest antioxidant levels of any vegetable oil. It has a very high phenol count that may result in up to 70% destruction of certain harmful compounds. High in omega‐3 and omega‐6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, hemp oil reduces skin dryness, itchiness, and transepidermal water loss. Hemp Seed Oil Contains 57% linoleic (LA) and 19% Linolenic (LNA) acids and antioxidants in the form of Vitamin E and carotene. Phytosrerols, phospolipds as well as a number of minerals including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium and phosphorus are also found in hemp seed oil.
Rose Hip Seed in Hemp Seed Oil for Serums
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice wiill show the amount paid in thisorder. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depends on products availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders