Latin Name: Commiphora myrrha
Part of Plant: Resin
Country of Origin: Ethiopia
Method of Production: Steam Distillation
One of the most important sacred oils with many spiritual and therapeutic applications, the Ethiopian myrrh is the best quality myrrh in the world.
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits. Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties.It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being when used aromatically.
MYRRH OIL, ETHIOPIA
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on ingredients availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days, the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.