Dramatically improves deeper lines, brightness, texture, and pores.
New formula: Resveratrol, retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, B3 and B5.
Lingonberry C Stem Serum. Brightening Formula
- Lingonberry Stem cells: Can increase the natural antioxidant mechanisms of skin cells and decrease mediators that induce skin irritation. Prevents and repairs skin damage caused by ultraviolet and infrared radiation. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and spots, improves loss of firmness, dehydration, and roughness
- Vitamin A Retinol: Retinol Treatment is a specially formulated light lotion that absorbs quickly and goes to work immediately to enhance hydration and diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tones
- Vitamin C: Diminishes visible signs of aging for smoother, brighter, and firmer-feeling skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: Visibly plumps skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Resveratrol: Resveratrol is effective against photoaging due, in part, to its anti-oxidant properties, and is recommended for use in pre- or post-sun exposure products. Resveratrol can pass through the stratum corneum to be found in the dermis and epidermis. It has been shown to preserve dermal collagen, and may be effective in enhancing glycosaminoglycans, which enhance tissue hydration. It has been shown to stimulate skin’s cellular renewal, and help increase skin’s thickness. And it has been shown to inhibit tyrosinase, which indicates its use for reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Arbutin: Arbutin blocks epidermal melanin synthesis by inhibiting enzymatic oxidation of Tyrosine and Dopa. Arbutin appears to have fewer side effects than hydroquinone at similar concentrations - presumably due to the more gradual release. It is the more effective, faster and safer approach to promoting skin-brightening and an even skin tone on all skin types. Arbutin also minimizes liver spots and meets all the requirements of a modern skin-brightening and skin depigmentation product
- Vitamin B5 dl-panthenol (Vitamin B5): Moisturizing and skin softener, it is used in skincare products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture
- Vitamin B3:Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging and blemish-prone skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface. Niacinamide can also mitigate and to some extent help visibly repair damage from UV light and offset other sources of environmental attack, including the negative impact of various types of airborne pollutants. Unlike many beneficial ingredients, niacinamide is stable in the presence of heat and light.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), Organic Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Organic Sugar Maple Extract (Acer Saccharinum), Organic Orange Peel Extract (Citrus Sinensis), Organic Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus Limon), Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), EDTA, Propyl glycol , Polysorbate 20, Lecithin Powder, Phenoxyethanol , Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium sorbate