Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Part of Plant: Flowering tops
Country of Origin: Greece
Method of Production: Steam Distillation
The Greek lavender is one of the lesser known lavender oils because most of it is purchased by the Bulgarian producers to blend with there oil in order to improve its odor. Because the production is nowhere near the amount produced in Bulgaria the Greek lavender is more expensive and this is from the Vessel certified organic facility, this oil is one of the most beautiful lavender oils in the world and well worth the price.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
LAVENDER OIL, GREECE
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on ingredients availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days, the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.