It immediately soothes and rehydrates even the most sensitive skin. Powerful antioxidants lessen the appearance of damage caused by environmental factors like pollution, which can lead to sagging, wrinkles, and dull skin tone.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging and blemish-prone skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface. Niacinamide can also mitigate and to some extent help visibly repair damage from UV light and offset other sources of environmental attack, including the negative impact of various types of airborne pollutants. Unlike many beneficial ingredients, niacinamide is stable in the presence of heat and light.
- dl-panthenol (Vitamin B5): Moisturizing and skin softener, it is used in skincare products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture.
- Calendula Extract: Moisturizer, Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Saccharide isomerate: ECOCERT Approved, It provides deep hydration & creates a moisture reservoir that lasts for 72 hours. Good water-binding agent and emollient for skin, and particularly helpful for dry skin.
- Calendula extract: Due to the presence of polysaccharides (mucilage), flavonoids (especially quercetrin-3-O-glycoside), triterpenes and carotenes, which act on the metabolism of glycoproteins and on collagen fibers, this is one of the most extensively used actions of calendula. Creams containing calendula floral extract at 5% in combination with allantoin, promoted remarkable epithelization in rat experimental models, with especial intensity on the metabolism of glycoproteins and collagen fibers during tissue regeneration. More recent research suggested that the water extracts of calendula flowers, applied on skin wounds, play a role as microvascularization inducing agents, thus contributing to speed up healing (Alonso J., 2004). According to ESCOP, calendula (flower) is recommended for the local treatment of skin and mucosae inflammation, as a co-adjuvant in wound-healing processes and to treat contusions and skin burns.
- Arnica Extract:In-vivo analysis was used to substantiate both anti-irritancy and anti-inflammatory,the results suggest that Arnica Extract exhibits good skin penetration, and effectively reduces both epidermal irritation and redness. Arnica Extract can be used in hand creams and lotions that are intended to protect the hands by preventing and reducing skin irritation. The product may also be useful in cosmeceuticals that are intended to reduce the appearance of scars,sun recovery, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, contusions, and other minor skin irritations including both eczema and insect bites.
How to use:
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and/or toning. Lightly spray over the entire face, including the eye area (avoid lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater in the final step of your routine.
B3, B5, Calendula extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Rose Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Myrtillus (Organic Bilberry) Extract, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Organic Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus auranium dulcis (Organic Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus medica limonum (Organic Lemon) Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Organic Cranberry) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Salix alba (White Willowbark) Extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil. Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.