- 5% green tea with 98% polyphenols provide strong antioxidant benefits and helps prevent sun damage.
- Excellent as a primer for oily and acneic skin.
- Minimizes appearance of dark under-eye circles and other discolorations.
- Lessens breakouts and mattifies oily skin
- Minimizes redness.
- Visibly plumps skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles including fine lines around the eyes
GreenTea Serum+ Vitamin A and Hyaluronic Acid
Deionized water, green tea extract, retinol palmitate Vitamin A, 1,3 propanediol, veg squalane, caprylic capric triglyceride, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone crosspolymer-3, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethylcellulose, acrylamide / ammonium acrylate copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, polyisobutene, hexylene glycol, polysorbate 20, disodium edta, methylisothiazolinone, Hyaluronic acid ULMW.
- Green Tea Extract: Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is one of the active constituents of green tea believed to be responsible for its many health and appearance benefits, both orally and topically.If you’re looking for green tea in your personal care products it may be listed by its Latin name, cameillia sinesis. It is a gentle antioxidant that is among the most well researched and impressive in terms of its many benefits; however, it’s not the best or the only antioxidants to look for, so stick with products that contain several antioxidants.
- Hyaluronic Acid ULMW: Visibly plumps skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles—including fine lines around the eyes. Can be used alone or add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer or serum to see even better results. From first use, you’ll see noticeably smoother, more hydrated, younger-looking skin.
- Retinol Palmitate: Combination of retinol (pure vitamin A) and the fatty acid palmitic acid. Research has shown it to be an effective antioxidant when applied to skin. You may be surprised to learn that retinyl palmitate is found naturally in our skin, where it works as an antioxidant, particularly in regard to helping protect skin from UV light exposure—though it does not replace the need for sunscreen. The safety of retinyl palmitate is supported by several accredited organizations and their opinions are widely available online.