Next generation of water base sunscreens, refreshing and soft product that leaves no slimy feeling, eye soreness or white cast.
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 and PA ++++
Green Tea and Vitamin E& B3 Sunscreen SPF 50 PA++++
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is a natural defender. Overexposure to environmental stressors, like UV radiation, regularly leaves the skin susceptible to damage caused by free radicals. It is imperative to protect the hair and skin from free radicals with powerful antioxidants, such as those found in green tea. Green tea is laden with defensive antioxidants that help fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Extracts of green tea contain tea polyphenols (catechins): catchin, gallogatechin, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechingallate and epigallocatechgallate (EGCG). These polyphenols have antioxidant activity and function as reactive-oxygen-species scavengers. Specifically, the polyphenols scavenge hydroxyl and peroxyl radicals while inhibiting lipid peroxidation and the oxidation of low-density lipoproteins. It is thought that these radicals increase the risk of certain cancers and are partly responsible for the physical appearance of aging. Catechins also have anti-inflammatory properties that have been helpful for treating arthritis, gout, dermatosis, and other inflammatory conditions. Efficacy studies have demonstrated that the polyphenols found in green tea are beneficial in providing protection against UVB-radiation. EGCG appears to have the greatest antioxidant activity and is believed to be more potent than ascorbate and reduced-glutathione. The polyphenols can also inhibit bacterial growth while acting as an astringent.
- Vitamin E: a stable form of Vitamin E most often used in cosmetic formulations for its skincare benefits. Vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can prevent premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation. Tocopherols and tocotrienols can rapidly scavenge lipid peroxyl free radicals by acting as chain-breaking antioxidants, thus preventing them from reacting with other lipids. This process is key to limiting the propagation of lipid peroxidation in membranes. It should be noted that tocopherol has the potential to act as a pro-oxidant rather than an anti-oxidant when co-antioxidants like vitamin C are not available to neutralize the tocopherol radical and when oxidative stress is mild. Naturally occurring vitamin E can be unstable in skin care formulations. Alpha Tocopherol is susceptible to UV irradiation, being rapidly converted to tocopheroxy radicals that use up other anitoxidants. Use of Vitamin E Acetate, an ester of alpha tocopherol helps overcome this limitation. Tocopheryl acetate is bioconverted to its biologically active form, vitamin E, within the skin when applied topically. Studies show that topical use of tocopherol and alpha tocopheryl acetate are more effective than dietary supplementation in increasing the vitamin E content of the skin.Supported by numerous studies over the past few years, Vitamin E Acetate has been shown to increase the enzyme activity in the skin, prevent free radical induced skin damage, increase epithelisation of surface wounds and increase the moisturisation - Provides excellent antioxidant activity on the skin but less so in cosmetic products since enzymes need first to cleave off acetate to form active vitamin E- Has moisturizing, soothing, and calming properties on the skin- Can improve the appearance of aged skin making it look visibly younger
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid can enhance moisture content beyond comparison. It also revitalizes skin’s outer surface layers, so they look and feel softer, smoother and radiantly hydrated. This instantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Other Ingredients:Water, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 3.0%,Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone 2.0%, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Green Tea Extract,Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE,Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Oily Skin
- Acneic Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- Lavender (main)
- white, no white cast after application.
- Very Light and soft to the touch
- In a test of 50 clients:
- No eye soreness was reported.
- The fragrance was reported as comfortable 40% and pleasant 55% and 5% no comment
- Main comment: It feels like a light moisturizer
- Only 2 out of 50 testers reported a mild disconfort after use.
- In a test of 50 clients:
We have thoroughly excluded Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, PEG, and Ethylhexyl Salicylate, which contain common chemical UV sunscreens and aggravate acne and irritate sensitive skin, along with Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Oxybenzone, and Avobenzo that can cause sore eyes.
Green Tea is not a physical sunscreen that blocks ultraviolet rays on the skin, but it absorbs ultraviolet rays and harmlessly emits them as heat. It is a water base + four essences, the sunscreen will help tact as a moisturizer.