Maximum Allowed Concentration Formula
Can reduce the appearance of fine lines, irregular pigmentation, age spots & decreases enlarged pores Very useful in exfoliating products as alpha-hydroxy acid peel, or in creams & lotions at a lower concentration for a more gentle acid-based peel Widely used to rejuvenate the skin by encouraging the shedding of old surface skin cells. Safe formulation
In either toner or gel:
- Gently removes dead cell build-up on the surface to improve luminosity and even tone
- Lessens the appearance of fine lines with continued use
- Can be used as wash-off or leave-on product
- Helps clear acne breakouts by preventing new- and dissolving existing dead cell plugs in pores
- low pH 3.5 to 4
Glycolic Acid Toner
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice wiill show the amount paid in thisorder. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depends on products availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), Organic Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Organic Sugar Maple Extract (Acer Saccharinum), Organic Orange Peel Extract (Citrus Sinensis), Organic Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus Limon), Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Polysorbate 20, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
How to use:
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Apply a dime-sized amount over the entire face, avoiding direct contact with eyes and lips. Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Sun Protection Advice When Using Any AHA Exfoliant: This product contains 8% glycolic acid, an ingredient that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater every day. When outdoors, wear protective clothing whenever possible, seek shade, and avoid prolonged sun exposure.