Maximum Allowed Concentration Formula
Can reduce the appearance of fine lines, irregular pigmentation, age spots & decreases enlarged pores Very useful in exfoliating products as alpha-hydroxy acid peel, or in creams & lotions at a lower concentration for a more gentle acid-based peel Widely used to rejuvenate the skin by encouraging the shedding of old surface skin cells. Safe formulation
In either toner or gel:
- Gently removes dead cell build-up on the surface to improve luminosity and even tone
- Lessens the appearance of fine lines with continued use
- Can be used as wash-off or leave-on product
- Helps clear acne breakouts by preventing new- and dissolving existing dead cell plugs in pores
- low pH 3.5 to 4
Glycolic Acid Gel
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice wiill show the amount paid in thisorder. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depends on products availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders