Geen tea firming serum features DMAE (deanol) and skin-restructuring MSM (sulfone). Contains hyaluronic acid, green tea extract, and a luxury selection of oils. The acute skin-firming effects of DMAE have been confirmed by quantitative measures of cutaneous tensile strength. In vitro studies in peripheral blood lymphocytes indicate that DMAE is a moderately active anti-inflammatory agent (1)
For all skin types.
(1) Grossman R. The role of dimethylaminoethanol in cosmetic dermatology. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2005;6(1):39-47. doi:10.2165/00128071-200506010-00005 Format:
Green Tea Firming Serum
- DMAE: Studies show acute skin-firming effects of DMA. In vitro studies in peripheral blood lymphocytes indicate that DMAE is also a moderately active anti-inflammatory agent.
- MSM is used to support collagen, enhance elasticity and tone the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Visibly plumps skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: its content of Polyphenols are responsible for the anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. In addition, they have the ability to inhibit collagenase, the enzyme causing degradation of collagen and the vascular endothelium. The Methylxanthines promote vasodilator response, and prevent the lipid accumulation into the adipocytes. Green Tea Extract also protects against UVB damage.
- Boswellia Carterii Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil
- Commiphora Myrrha Oil
- Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Mentha Citrata Herb Oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Santalum Spicata Wood Oil