The cucumber (Cucumis sativus) is a widely cultivated plant in the gourd family Cucurbitaceae. This plant is a creeping vine with thin spiraling tendrils and large leaves that form a canopy over the fruit. The fruit is commonly harvested while still green; though generally after the fruits outgrow their spines. Although less nutritious than most fruit with at least 95% water content, the fresh cucumber is still a source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium, also providing dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin B6, thiamin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, and manganese.Cucumbers have been used for the treatment of blemished skin and heat rash and applied externally as a poultice for burns, sores and softening of the skin.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on ingredients availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days, the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.