Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamin-like substance present in every cell of the human body. A coenzyme is a substance that enhances or is necessary for the action of enzymes. They are generally much smaller than enzymes themselves. Coenzyme Q10 is a coenzyme vital to production of energy within cells. It is also a very powerful antioxidant or free radical scavenger. Synthesized by the human body, it starts out at low levels when we are very young, reaches its peak in our young adulthood and shows a gradual decline after the age of 20, even as the body's demand for it grows.
Topically applied, CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of wrinkles due to photo aging, as well as epithelial cell turnover. Kerotinocyte cells make up the majority of human skin cells and CoQ10 has been shown to protect these skin cells from oxidative DNA damage induced by ultraviolet light. CoQ10 supports the body's natural defense mechanism against the damaging effects of free radicals, particularly the lipid per oxidation in skin. It is a useful cosmetic ingredient for skin care and sun protection products.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice will show the amount paid in this order. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on product availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.