Arnica Extract may be useful in skin care formulations that are intended to reduce epidermal inflammation and irritation, along with contusions, sun burns and products designated for alleviating other irritations such as insect bites. In-vivo analysis was used to substantiate both anti-irritancy and anti-inflammatory,the results suggest that Arnica Extract exhibits good skin penetration, and effectively reduces both epidermal irritation and redness. Arnica Extract can be used in hand creams and lotions that are intended to protect the hands by preventing and reducing skin irritation. The product may also be useful in cosmeceuticals that are intended to reduce the appearance of scars,sun recovery, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, contusions, and other minor skin irritations including both eczema and insect bites.
Arnica for Toners
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice will show the amount paid in this order. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on product availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.
How to use:
After cleansing, spray toner over face and neck. Do not rinse. Follow with the rest of your morning or evening skincare routine. For daytime, finish with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.