A high concentration of calendula extract, vitamin B3, B5, allantoin, and Saccharide isomerate extract that hydrates and restores the skin after in-office procedures. Replaces any moisturizer and is designed as after-treatment serum. Ideal for after peels, microdermabrasion or any exfoliative treatment. Not recommended for everyday use. Designed to be used with high-frequency machines. The orange electrode is recommended.
Featuring Active Ingredients:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Antioxidant
- dl-panthenol (Vitamin B5): Moisturizing and skin softener
- Calendula Extract: Moisturizer, Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Allantoin: Anti-irritant
- Saccharide isomerate: ECOCERT Approved Saccharide Isomerate is a deeply moisturizing, plant-derived ingredient based on its unique composition which is similar to that of the carbohydrate complex found in human skin and on its unique ability to bind to skin cells. It provides deep hydration & creates a moisture reservoir that lasts for 72hours.
- Origen: Switzerland labs
Make sure the treatment area is clean
- Gently place the electrode into the handheld wand
- Spray product onto your client's skin, a spray gun is recommended. If the spray gun is used, you only need 1ml - 1.5 ml to cover the whole face area
- Place an index finger on the glass electrode. (Placing your index finger on the electrode before contact and before removal with the client’s face prevents the client from receiving a mild spark)
- Adjust the High-Frequency Machine to your desired settings (Always start with a lower setting and adjust higher based on client comfort and treatment needs)
- Apply the electrode directly to the skin and remove your finger from the electrode and let the current flow to your client's skin. Glide the electrode across the skin in circular movements, covering the client’s treatment area in sections. If the roller electrode is used, roll the electrode and spread the serum uniformly. Massage the area for 5 min.
- Remove the electrode from the skin, place your index finger back on the electrode and remove it.
- Massage the residue and ask your client to let it sit on the skin at least for 2 hours.
- Follow up with sunscreen.
Note: No gauze or any kind of pads or clothing in between the skin and the electrode are recommended, its use will absorb the product.